When selecting investment candidates, Iron focuses on companies meeting the following criteria:
- The company is active in the SME-Mid Market (EBITDA $ 1-$ 5 mio).
- The company has significant growth potential, organically and/or through M&A.
- The company has a mature Management Team with the desire to excel and transform.
- There is room for professionalisation in terms of sales & marketing, human capital leadership and finance.
- The company has a strong emphasis on technology.
- The company has the ambition and potential to expand internationally.
- The company is taking responsibility for the impact of business operations through a CSR policy, or the desire to do so.
long term value
IT/Telecom/Media, Human Capital, Fitness, Health and Wellness are the main investments branches, as Iron’s team and network are centered in these fast-growing and dynamic markets. Within these fields, Iron also acts as co-investor together with professional mid size and larger private equity firms. Adding value through the team of Iron is considered to be one of the main criteria when doing such.